Duke Resources - Log In Required
We have a variety of resources that are available only to Duke students and Duke alumni. To access this information, an active NET ID is required. These resources include:
- AdviseStream: Log in information for AdviseStream, learn more about requesting recommendation letters, review resume templates, and more.
- Application Process: Learn more about the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) application, discover what schools are looking for, receive interview tips, and more.
- School Information: See presentations and review statistics.
- Prehealth Listservs: Sign up emails detailing opportunities and upcoming events corresponding to your expected health professions school matriculation year.
- Workshops: Learn more about workshops designed specifically to help you navigate successfully.
- Minority Student Resources: Additional resources, information and opportunities for underrepresented minorities in medicine.
- Recommended Reading: Review articles, handouts and other materials.
- Weekly Prehealth Newsletter: Archives of our weekly email blasts to all Listserv subscribers
NOTE: If you are an alumni whose NET ID has been deactivated, please email email@example.com to have it reactivated.
Duke Resources - No Log In Required
- Prehealth Planning Checklists: What should you plan to do during each of your years at Duke? What should alums entering the health professions do? Our Prehealth Planning Checklists take you step-by-step in an easy-to-follow "to do" list.
- Workshops: We have a series of workshops that can help you in your planning process and applying to schools.
- Health Career Options: Learn more about various health careers, including links to national organizations and student organizations.
- Gaining Experience: For information on the various types of healthcare experience you should consider, plus ways to find these opportunities.
- Resume Template: This PDF provides a suggested template you can use to build your resume.